Side sleeping helps your newborn adjust to sleeping-awake times. It also helps with breastfeeding for mothers and reassures both parents and baby, making them feel safe. It strengthens the bond between parent and baby and helps grow confidence and social skills. Sleeping in the same room (but not the same bed) also reduces the risk of SIDS, to further enhance the best feeding, sleeping and bonding experience.
- Co Sleeeper, 95 x 66 x 66-81h cm
- side of the bed opens easy with zippers and is connectable to the parents bed
- 6-times height adjustment of the bed for adaptation to the parents bed
- mattress height measured from floor: 35-50cm
- large mesh window for optimum air circulation
- high-quality powder-coated frame with two wheels for alignment
- incl. travel mattress with removable and washable covers