At egg® we have always been smitten with the smallest of details. That button; this stitch of fabric, those buckle clasps, the treads on that tyre. It’s the dozens of tiny individual decisions that make the complete finished product so perfect. After all, everything we do is based on looking after babies, the smallest of people, so every miniscule part is important and makes a difference.
When we had the big idea to create another egg® stroller we asked ourselves how small can we go?
There are lots of tiny strollers available though, so we tweaked the question – how small can we go without compromising the luxury, convenience and safety that the egg brand offers.
The answer is…eggZ®
We started with everything that is loved about our larger egg2® stroller; such as the easy push and smooth ride, the exquisite tailoring of the fabrics, the curves of the chassis. Then we focussed on maintaining the maximum comfort for your precious passenger and the ease of use that has become one of our hallmarks.
Our end result is big stroller features and functionality, in a small package.
* Hand-stitched handle with height of 103cm & fold mechanism;
* Backpack bag hooks on either side;
* Easy one hand three-position recline, suitable from birth;
* Iconic egg central hub;
* Flip-flop friendly break with traffic light indicator;
* All-round suspension, with quick release rear wheels;
* Spacious shopping basket;
* Swivel front wheels;* Integrated footrest;
* Wipe clean two position calf adjustment;
* Removable gated luxury hand-stitched bumper bar;
* Five-point magnetic safety harness;
* Integrated headrest;
* Large extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window.
Includes raincover. Suitable from birth to 22kg.
Compatible with the egg2 Backpack and egg2 fleece liner.
FOLDED – H67.5 x D30 x W48cm
(Bumper bar removed)
UNFOLDED – H111 x D84.5 x W48cm