- GROWS WITH BABY from tummy time, through sitting, standing and walking, Rolling Florence accompanies baby along the path of development.
- DEVELOPS COGNITION: As older babies bend the accordion body to change the nature of the toy’s movement, it gradually helps them understand about sequences of actions.
- INSPIRES IMAGINATION & CREATIVITY: The toys unique design and flexible accordion shape inspires babies to roll, stretch, twist, and push the toy, discovering new possibilities as they play.
- MOTIVATES EXPLORATION: The crinkly ears, spinning ball, sliding beads and a rewarding clicking sound when head is rotated motivate baby to explore and play.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies’ growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby’s development
- 3+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS
Allow baby to explore the toy, pulling at the crinkly fabric, moving the beads and spinning ball and, later on, moving the rotating head to enjoy the rewarding clicking sound.6+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS – CRAWLING
Once babies are feeling more confident in the tummy time position, the toy’s rolling movement tempts them to stretch forward and explore their own ability to become mobile.6-12+ months: IMAGINATION & CREATIVITY – NEW PERSPECTIVESThe toys versatile playing options, flexible body and moving features inspire baby’s creativity and imagination.12+ months: COGNITION – SEQUENCESBaby will play with the toy in a more sophisticated fashion as time passes, bending the accordion body to make Leonardo sit or changing the angle of the body to make Leonardo roll left or right. With time, this fun play will teach baby about sequences of actions, helping them gradually realize that the act of bending the body affects the way the toy rolls.