For now, our Tie-Dye Collection is only available in our Colour pacifier, but with time we will expand the Collection to our other pacifier categories as well.
- Available in natural rubber latex.
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Do not leave natural rubber latex pacifiers in direct sunlight.
- Do not put the pacifiers in the dishwasher.
- Do not use UV or steam sterilizers for the pacifiers.
- Do not freeze the pacifiers.
To check the pacifier, pull the nipple in all directions and inspect it carefully
before use and replace the pacifier at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Replace the pacifiers every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons.
If your child has teeth, please be extra aware of signs of damage or weakness in the