Installation and fastening are carried out in category I by fastening the seat with the car belt, with the child being strapped in with the seat’s 5-point belt. Thanks to the integrated seat reducers on the sides, the Protect child car seat offers your child the highest level of seating comfort. In categories II and III, the child is simply strapped in using the car seatbelt.
All covers are made of high-quality polyester and are particularly breathable as well as completely removable and washable. The plastic bowl can be washed with a conventional neutral cleaner. Thanks to the polyester composition, even longer journeys are no problem. Extra padding in the seating area offers pleasant sitting and sleeping comfort. Additional padding on the straps with anti-slip nubs and on the armrests make every trip a pleasant pleasure. The integrated carrying handle makes lifting and transporting the seat easier.
The babyGO car seat Protect is approved for all children from 9-36 kg; depending on their weight, the seat can be used in classes 1-2-3. It is available in red, gray and blue.
- Group I/II/III (9-36 kg or approx. 8 months to 12 years)
- Optimal side impact protection
- Energy-absorbing head padding for even more safety and comfort
- Padded armrests
- 2 cm thick seat padding for maximum seating comfort even on longer car journeys
- Softly padded head and hip padding for optimal protection and comfort for the little ones
- Seat reducer and belt padding in a sporty look for pleasant comfort
- 5-point seat belt
- Secure belt guides
- Certified according to the latest safety standard ECE R44/04
- Headrest height adjustable
- The backrest continuously adapts to the inclination of the adjustable car seat
- Backrest can be adjusted into sitting, resting and sleeping positions
- Seat belt adjustable in three height positions
- Easily removable and washable cover
- H = 67-72m
- W = 42cm
- D = 42cm